- Keeps more of your assets in the hands of your heirs
- Minimizes income taxes and probate fees
- Provides for income splitting, creating tax advantages
Your Estate Plan reflects a lifetime of work. Getting the fundamentals right has never been so important.
- Everything in your Estate Plan starts with your Will. It is your final say regarding the distribution of your assets.
- Naming a guardian for your children and an executor for your will are very important for your peace of mind.
- There are several tools for your planning: Power of Attorney, Health Care Directive, and Medical Consent Form to name a few.
- Don Couse is knowledgeable and available to be your Independent Executor for your estate, or your Executor Advisor, should you require either of these services.
“PROTECTING FAMILIES AND PROVIDING PEACE OF MIND – THAT’S WHAT I DO!”